The Government of India is making available an e-Visa to India for Thai citizens who, like many other countries, are eligible for an e-Travel Authorization to enter India. Citizens from approximately 133 countries are eligible for this e-Visa. Indian Visa for Thai Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Indian Visa for Thai Citizens is for Business, Tourist or Medical visits. The Indian e-Visa can therefore be explained as an online authorization granted to other foreign nationals to allow them to enter India legally for multiple purposes of travel. The Indian Tourist Visa is a travel authorization for Thai citizens visiting India for pleasure, tourism, yoga retreat and meeting friends and family. This category of eVisa holders can stay in India for 90 days unless one is from USA, USA or Canada as they can stay for 180 days. The E-business Visa can be applied for by Thai citizens who are traveling to India solely on business purpose. This visa is a double-entry visa allowing a stay of up to 180 days. Medical visa for Thai citizens can enter India three times. The India Medical Visa is like a short-term e-Visa for those seeking medical care in India. The length of stay for Electronic Medical Visa holders is 60 days. All Thai citizens traveling to India are required to apply for the India e-Visa online by completing the online application form with the required passport and biographical information to get started.
India Visa Requirements for Thailand
- A Valid passport
- An email address for communication and receiving the eVisa.
- A payment card such as a debit or a credit card for payment online.
The Indian Visa for Brazilian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. A trip to India is on many people’s wish list and Brazilian citizens can achieve this goal by simply applying for an Indian e-Visa online. The Indian e-Visa is an official document that allows Brazilian citizens to enter and travel within the country. This permit is also known as India Electronic Travel Authorization which can also be issued to people visiting friends and family. Currently, more than 150 countries including Brazil are eligible for the India e-Visa. This way, travelers don’t have to bear travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa. The Indian government has taken steps since November 2014 to ease entry into the country for tourists, business people or people who seek medical assistance at short notice. The visa is valid for one year from the date of entry. When Brazilians apply for an electronic tourist visa, the continuous stay in the country cannot exceed 90 days, while those with an e-business visa cannot stay longer than 180 days. This way, travelers don’t have to pay travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. Citizens of 169 countries around the world can now apply for Indian e-Visa to visit the country. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. The Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. For tourism purposes, the Government of India offers the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows travelers to visit the country for yoga retreats, sightseeing tours and family visits. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian Business e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes, or they can apply for an e-Medical Visa if they intend to receive medical treatment in the country. The application process is relatively simple and does not require a visit to a local embassy or consulate. Complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn’t have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
You don’t have to worry about that if you are planning to travel to India. Indian Visa for Austrian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of India e-Visas, depending on the purpose of their trip to the country. The Indian government requires all foreigners visiting India to apply for a visa before arriving in the country. You can apply for an e-Visa to India which is the electronic version of visiting an embassy. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens of 166 countries to apply for and receive an Indian Electronic Visa. In order to participate in tourism-related activities, spiritual retreats or visiting friends and family in India, Austrian travelers can apply for an India Tourist eVisa. If the purpose of the visit is to engage in business activities, an Indian Business eVisa is more appropriate. In addition, travelers can also apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa if the purpose of the visit is to engage in medical tourism during their visit to the country. Travelers should apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States