The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Citizens of Afghanistan are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey Visa for Afghanistan is now available online. Citizens of Afghanistan can apply for a visa to Turkey online. It is the quickest and easiest way to get the necessary travel authorization for Turkey. The Turkey visa from Afghanistan is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Afghan citizens travelling to the country for short stays. Afghanistan can stay in Turkey for up to one month with an approved e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY Afghanistan Citizens
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the government of Afghanistan. The passport should not expire before 6 months of your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors from more than 50 countries, including South Africa, to apply for a Turkish visa online. This Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist visits, business travel, transit or medical purposes. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. This can be done in minutes from your home or office without having to visit the local Turkish embassy or consulate. South Africans require a visa for Turkey, even for short stays. The eVisa is the fastest and most convenient option for South Africans. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple-entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – a South African passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card.
There are 40 countries that have access to a Turkish e-Visa. Taiwan is one of those countries, which means that as a Taiwanese citizen, you save yourself the trip to the Turkish embassy to apply for a visa. You can Apply easily online and from the comfort of your own home. Turkey Visa for Taiwan Citizens is now available online. With the eVisa system, Taiwan travellers can apply within minutes and receive an approved visa within 48 hours. Taiwan citizens require a visa to enter Turkey, even for short visits. Tourists and business travellers can apply online for a Turkish Visa from Taiwan. To be eligible you must meet all the Turkey e-Visa requirements.
WHAT IS A TURKISH ELECTRONIC VISA FOR TAIWANESE?
Turkish-Visa for Taiwan Citizens is an authorized document that allows you to enter this country with an electronic link in your passport.
TURKISH VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Passport – getting a passport shouldn’t have any difficulty, so you should be able to get one fast. If you already have one, then check that it is valid and a quick peeks at the expiration date.
- E-mail address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport, but you still have to provide a copy at the immigration office in Turkey. You will receive your copy via e-mail. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card. Moreover, if you have a Paypal account, then you can use that as well.
This Turkey e-Visa is being launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey e-Visa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Citizens of Dominica are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa. Visa to enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit or medical purposes. Dominica’s Turkey visa is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all citizens of Dominica travelling to the country for short stays. Dominican citizens require a valid visa to enter Turkey. If you want to visit the country at short notice, you can apply for the eVisa entirely online. The advantage of this electronic option is that applicants do not have to go to an embassy or consulate or stand in long queues to obtain a visa.
WHAT’S A TOURIST E-VISA
It is a document that allows visitors to enter Turkey. This document is electronically linked to your passport.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport – Have a Dominican passport valid for a minimum of 5 months from the date of entry to Turkey
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you introduce a valid e-mail address to you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Milanad Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlaan 5
City: 2517 KC Den Haag