The India Business Visa allows its holder to engage in commercial activities while in the country. The India Business eVisa is a multiple-entry visa that grants a combined total stay of 180 days from the date of first entry into the country. Business travellers are advised to apply for their business visa at least 4 days prior to travel. Most applications are processed within 4 days, however, in some cases, visa processing may take a few days longer. Once approved, its validity is one year.
How Does e-Business Visa Work?
- The e-Business visa for India validity is 1 year from the date of issue.
- Multiple-entry visa.
- Holders may spend 180 days in India during the year the visa is valid.
- Individuals can apply for a maximum of two e-Visas during a calendar year.
- Applicants are required to have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in India.
- Travellers are required to carry a copy of their approved business e-Visa India at all times during their stay.
- Visitors must have a return or an onward ticket when applying for their e-Business visa.
- All applicants must have an individual passport, regardless of their age.
- The e-Business visa cannot be used and is not valid to visit protected/restricted or Cantonment areas.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control authorities to place the entry and exit stamps.
- Applicants who hold International Travel Documents or Diplomatic Passports cannot apply for an e-Business visa for India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN INDIAN BUSINESS VISA
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India.
- Applicants must also supply a passport-style photo
- A business card or letter.
- A valid email address
- You can use Debit Card or Credit Card or Paypal Account to pay the fees.
There are 3 important dates you need to be aware of with regards to your Indian e-Visa that you have received electronically by email.
- E-Visa Issue Date: This is the date the Indian Immigration Department issued the e-Visa or Indian Online Visa e-Visa
- Expiry Date: This is the latest date by which the Indian e-Visa holder must enter India.
- Last Day of Stay in India: The last day beyond which you cannot stay in India is not specifically mentioned on your India e-Visa. The last day depends on your visa type and date of entry into India.
An Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who need to come to India due to a crisis. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. If you are living outside India and need to come to India for crisis and urgent cases like the death of a family member or loved one, you can apply for Indian Emergency Visa.
Who can Apply for an Emergency Visa?
India Emergency eVisa is a unique opportunity that anyone can use to get to India to deal with any unforeseen event, incident or problem. For example a death in the family, medical problems, marriage or legal problems. The visa is usually issued between 1 and 3 days. The applicant is required to complete an Indian Visa Application Form, upload Indian Visa supporting documents and make the payment using a debit or credit card.
In addition to proof of death/illness, you will need other documents when applying for a medical visa or emergency visa.
- A scanned copy of your passport with at least 6 months of validity and two blank pages is required.
- You will also need a recent colour photograph of yourself. A white background is ideal for clarity. You can even take and upload a digital image with a high-quality smartphone.
- A valid email address to receive the eTA.
- A valid payment method like debit/credit card or Paypal account to pay the eTA fee.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Darry Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3001
City: 1561 Kobenhavn