Hemophilia B Market Insights report from DelveInsight provides a thorough understanding of the Hemophilia B Market size by treatment, epidemiology, emerging therapies, market share of the various therapies, and the current and forecasted Hemophilia B Market size from 2019 to 2032 divided into the 7MM (the USA, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and Japan) regions.
Hemophilia B Overview
Hemophilia is defined as an inherited bleeding disorder in which the blood does not clot properly. This can lead to spontaneous bleeding as well as bleeding following injuries or surgery. It is caused by a gene defect that decides how factors VIII, IX, or XI are produced by the body. One of the Hemophilia type is Hemophilia B, also called factor IX (FIX) deficiency or Christmas disease, is a genetic disorder caused by missing or defective factor IX, a clotting protein. Although it is passed down from parents to children, about one-third of cases are caused by a spontaneous mutation, a change in a gene. Clotting factors are specialized proteins needed for blood clotting, the process by which blood seals a wound to stop bleeding and promote healing. The two main symptoms are bleeding for longer than normal, and bruising easily. With this disease, even a small bump to the head can be serious. Hemophilia B can range from mild to moderate to severe. Individuals with mild hemophilia have factor IX levels between 5 and 40% of normal; those with moderate hemophilia have factor levels from 1 to 5% of normal; and individuals with severe hemophilia have factor levels <1% of normal.
Download Sample Report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hemophilia-b-market
Regions covered in the report
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Key highlights of the Hemophilia B Market
- In the United States, the total number of prevalent cases of Hemophilia B was 4,134 in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
- In the year 2020, the total prevalent cases of Hemophilia B were 5,408 in EU-5, which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
- In Japan, the total number of prevalent cases of Hemophilia B was 1,198 in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
- Moderate and severe accounts for ~75% of the Hemophilia B patient pool. In the 7MM, there were around 8,054 moderate and severe Hemophilia B cases in 2020.
- In the 7MM, approximately 5% of Hemophilia B cases develop inhibitors, i.e., 537 patients with inhibitors in 2020. In addition to this, 95% of the Hemophilia B cases were observed without inhibitors. The number of cases for both categories will increase during the study period.
Hemophilia B Epidemiology Insights
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Hemophilia B epidemiology [segmented as Total diagnosed Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia B, Severity-specific Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia B, Prevalent population of Hemophilia B with or without Inhibitors and Treated Prevalent Population of Hemophilia B] scenario of Hemophilia B in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan from 2020 to 2030.
Hemophilia B Treatment Market
Currently, there is no cure for hemophilia B; however, the condition can be managed with the help of available treatment choices. In order to achieve sufficient blood clotting and avoid complications associated with the condition, the basic treatment of hemophilia B is the replacement of factor IX. At present, recombinant products or products extracted from human blood or plasma are widely used to substitute factor IX to achieve an adequate amount. Apart from this, Fresh frozen plasma is also used for treatment purposes. It is extracted from human blood and is used only when factor IX concentrate is not available to treat patients with factor IX deficiency. Currently, recombinant factor IX concentrates such as Alprolix, Benefix, Idelvion, Ixinity, Rebinyn, and Rixubis are licensed in the United States for the treatment of hemophilia B. Apart from these, bypassing agents such as Feiba, Novoseven, and Sevenfact and human plasma-derived coagulation factor IX – AlphaNine SD and Mononine – have bagged the FDA approval as well.
Do you want to know more information related to report? If yes, visit here- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hemophilia-b-market
Hemophilia B Marketed Drugs
- Sevenfact (coagulation factor VIIa [recombinant]-jncw): HEMA Biologics/LFB Pharmaceuticals
- Rebinyn (Nonacog beta pegol): Novo Nordisk
- Alprolix: Bioverativ Therapeutics/Sobi
- Idelvion: CSL Behring
Hemophilia B Emerging Drugs
- Concizumab: Novo Nordisk
- Fitusiran: Sanofi/Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Etranacogene dezaparvovec (AMT-061): CSL Behring/uniQure
- Fidanacogene elaparvovec (SPK-9001/PF-06838435): Pfizer/Spark Therapeutics
- AMT-060 (AAV5-hFIX): UniQure
- Verbrinacogene setparvovec (FLT-180a): Freeline Therapeutics
Hemophilia B Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs which are in pipeline include:
1. Etranacogene dezaparvovec (AMT-061): UniQure Biopharma B.V./ CSL Behring
2. Fidanacogene elaparvovec (SPK-9001/PF-06838435): Pfizer/Spark Therapeutics
3. Fitusiran: Genzyme, a Sanofi Company/ Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
4. Concizumab (NN7415): Novo Nordisk
5. Marstacimab (PF-06741086): Pfizer
6. AMT-060: UniQure Biopharma B.V.
7. SerpinPC: ApcinteX Ltd
8. FLT180a: Freeline Therapeutics
9. SB-FIX: Sangamo Therapeutics
Request Sample Report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hemophilia-b-market
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Hemophilia B Executive Summary
3. Hemophilia B Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Hemophilia B: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Hemophilia B: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Hemophilia B Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Hemophilia B Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Hemophilia B Treatment
11. Hemophilia B Marketed Products
12. Hemophilia B Emerging Therapies
13. Hemophilia B: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views
18. Hemophilia B Market Drivers
19. Hemophilia B Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Hemophilia B Market Report Highlights
- In the coming years, the Hemophilia B market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Hemophilia B R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Hemophilia B. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Hemophilia B market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Hemophilia B
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Hemophilia B market
- To understand the future market competition in the Hemophilia B market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Hemophilia B in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Hemophilia B market
- To understand the future market competition in the Hemophilia B market
Do you have any query or doubt related to the report? If yes, visit here- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hemophilia-b-market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States